The HoloMonitor® live cell imaging system is a complete label-free, single-cell level imaging solution for your standard CO₂ incubator. It comprises the compact HoloMonitor cell culture microscope along with the tailor-made and powerful App Suite software. Built for automatic cell imaging and analysis, designed by, and for, cell biologists.
The HoloMonitor non-invasively quantifies more than 30 cellular parameters reflecting cell proliferation, cell migration, proliferation, invasion, single-cell morphology and differentiation in real-time.
HoloMonitor in its role as…
An Incubator Microscope
- Built to operate 24/7 in the humidity of your standard CO₂ incubator or hypoxia chamber
- Ensures stable and physiologically relevant conditions
A Live Cell Imaging System
- To visualize your cells and allow long-term live cell monitoring
- Enables long-term, non-invasive analysis of cell cultures within a standard CO₂ incubator
A Cell Culture Microscope
- No labels or stains to visualize your cells with minimal impact
- Allow long-term live cell monitoring, recording and analyzing of your cell culture